How To Choose COMF-PRO
Good sitting postureHOW TO CHOOSE COMF-PRO
- Follow the child's height to select a chair and desk.
- Chair height : Feet Should be flat on the floor.
- Chair height : knee and hip joint should make a 90 degre angle when seated.
- Chair Depth : Sit up tall and push the hips deep to the end of the chair.
- Backrest supports the back firmly
- Select a desk which is :
- • Safe
- • Desk height adjustable to best fit the kids growth
- • Free from formaldehyde
Comparison table for product usage
The tilting angle of the desk should be under the suggestion of academic experts.
The angle of over 6° is best suited for reading and can help the user’s upper part of the body adapt to the backrest.
Please be careful when the angle of the desk is too large.
The distance between the eyes and the book should be 30 cm.
It is to prevent the eyes getting too close to the book.
When child sit in normal desk like
office desk and chair.
When children sit on office desks and chairs, their blood circulation becomes poor, which leads to drastic changes in body temperature.
When child sit in children desk /
chair which suitable with their body.
Children use children's tables and
chairs, present the correct sitting
posture, and have normal blood